DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are currently accepting applications for a Machine Operator position for a reputable manufacturing company in the Spokane Valley area. They have been operating since 1999 with facilities not only across the United States but also overseas. Product lines include: flush, shower, utility, concession, and vault buildings for a variety of industries including public pool facilities, national parks and professional renovation sites.
***All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and cleaning molds
- Measuring molds for rebar
- Tying rebar
- Pouring concrete using machinery and manually
- Finish concrete
- Quality inspection of finished product
- Facility maintenance and clean-up
- Additional general labor tasks
- Removing debris
- Cleaning trash bins
- HS diploma/GED
- Able to follow all safety procedures
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Familiar with form setting, rebar tying, concrete pouring and precast
- Able to read blueprints
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and verbal format
- Able to operate basic hand/power tools
- Able to work in a physically demanding environment that requires repetitive lifting and movement
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/15/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.