DescriptionWhat to expect:
- Operate plastic molding equipment to produce various molded products using appropriate raw materials and procedures, including the use of rotational molding equipment and ovens to manufacture various products to customer specifications.
- Detach finished product from mold using various hand tools, and transports products to the next production stage.
- Collaborate with team members to meet production expectations, provide assistance and training.
- Perform general equipment preventive maintenance and collaborates with the maintenance staff and leads to ensure the optimum working condition of molds and fabrication equipment.
Benefit Package Upon Hire:
- After 30 days employment, conmpany provides each employee with :
- Basic life insurance at 1 times their annual salary
- Short term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance (after 1 year of employment)
Elkhart optional benefits include:
- Health-Anthem Blue Cross/Blue shield
- Dental-Delta Dental
- Vision-Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Increased Life insurance/Spouse or dependent Life-Unum
- Disability and AD&D-Unum
- 401(k)-Principal ? 4% Match
New Year?s Day
Day after Thanksgiving
One Floating Holiday determined by you and approved by your supervisor
Vacation-New team members hired from January 1 through June 30 will receive one vacation day for each full month worked, up to a maximum of five vacation days for the year after completing the 90 day waiting period.
Vacation-New team members hired from July 1 through December 31 are eligible for 10 vacation days after 6 months.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 05/03/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.