- Operate plastic molding and casting machines
- Operate compression or injection molding machines
- Cut off excess material from molded part
- Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory pieces for reuse using grinding machine
- Weighs finishes pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Assembles product utilizing punch machinery to insert metal components to plastic part
- Packs boxes of finished parts
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work with little supervision, establish priorities
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to comprehend company standards and procedures
- 7:30pm - 7:45am
- 2 days on, 3 days off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, etc.
- Working every other weekend - 3 day weekend on off weekends
- 12 hour shifts
- Full time, Temp-to-Hire
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/21/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.