DescriptionHere is the Client's list of expectations for this full time production position:
- Operate mixing equipment, vibratory separator and packaging line with supervision of Floor Lead
- Labeling of finished goods bags and boxes
- Know the location of various inputs, weigh out and prepare inputs for work orders per the Floor Lead?s instruction.
- Report any equipment/machinery issues to Floor Lead
- Strictly follow safety and quality control standards, recognize and report concerns to EHS/Manager or Floor Lead
- Clean up and organization of machines, work areas, scales, storage, etc.
- Running and operating a forklift under close supervision of the Floor Lead (As needed basis)
- Seasonal field work, outdoors on site
- Processing of Ecto mushrooms seasonally
- Safely operate the root grinder under supervision of experienced team member or Floor Lead
- Safely operate the ecto grinder and sieve under supervision of experienced team member or Floor Lead
- Unloading of barrels when delivered
- Be able to operate the pallet wrapper
- Use label check in system, record overages or shortages and turn report in to Material Coordinator
- Submit samples for quality checks
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 07/19/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.