DescriptionThe position is for a Machine Operator for swing shift prep group.
Work for a local food production company whose mission for over 100 years has been to always focus on improving the nutrition and well-being of their customers through delicious, quality meals, creting stronger family and social bonds.
If this sounds like a company you would like to work for APPLY NOW and join their team! This is an immediate need for a great company!
- Must be able to lift up to 35 to 45 lbs. frequently throughout the day
- Work environment in warm and cold temperatures
- Read/Write English and have basic math skills
- At least 1 year of Machine Operating experience
Past experience cooking and working with food is preferred but not required.
- The main duties for this job will be to operate the industrial sized Blancher.
- This person will cook and prepare veggies for the pack line and may also help cook soup based products.
Start time will range from 1:00PM to 2:00PM depending on the products being made and the end time will range from 11:30PMn to 12:30PM so reliable transportation would be helpful for this person since we have no buses that late out this way. The lifting will include lifting totes of raw and/or cooked vegetables. These totes typically weigh 35 to 45
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/22/2019
13.50 - 14.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.