- Responsible for operation of the dishwasher machine.
- Responsible for cleaning barrels, tubs, spatulas, V-Mags, strainers, scoops and other utensils as needed.
- Soaking, spraying, scrubbing, and rinsing items by hand.
- Keep wash room clean and organized.
- Use plant approved chemicals for cleaning and sanitizing purposes.
- Operate or clean a variety of mechanical tools and equipment used in the manufacture of food products.
- Use manual pallet jack to move equipment and tubs.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
High School Education: Diploma or GED certificate; or equivalent combination of education and food production experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.? Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work in a damp environment.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/07/2019
12.50 - 13.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.