DescriptionPersonnel Source is currently seeking an entry level Machine Operator to fill an opening with a local plastic fabrication company located in Ridgefield, WA.
Requirements of the Machine Operator
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to read and write proficiently in English
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to operate and maintain industrial equipment
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Operate molding equipment to produce various molded products to efficiency and quality standards.
- Create and sustain a safe work environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Handles Customer products with care to avoid damages.
- Inspects product for conformance to quality standards.
- Monday - Thursday
- 6:00am - 4:30pm
Immediate Openings and Jobsite Tours Every Week
Scheduled times for tours = Tuesday 1:30pm and Thursday 10am
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/22/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.