DescriptionHospital Linen Service seeking reliable production Machine Operator; Great starting wage with a raise after training period. Full time work with excellent benefits available upon conversion to permanent; Early morning hours gets you home in time to do the things you like to do.
The Dryer operator is responsible for maintaining the flow of clean linen into the carts from the dryer and organizing dryer loads to maximize efficiency.
- Maintains awareness of and continually adjust to changing priorities, as the workday progresses.
- Keeps linen off the floor and in the carts.
- Maintains an orderly work environment by aligning carts and other containers in an organized manner.
- Keeps clean linen area clean of debris and loose linen.
- Assists with end of shift clean-up and throughout the day as necessary.
- Untangles clean linen into empty carts.
- Ensures that linen is separated properly.
- Monitors equipment for maintenance problems and reports problems to the Engineer.
- Monitoring screen for proper staging of empty carts for dryer transfers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/10/2020
13.55 - 14.55
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.