DescriptionThe Export Agent is responsible for processing air/ocean export shipments. The goal will be to achieve high accuracy through our forwarding systems to ensure high productivity and operational excellence.
- Assist in day to day operations to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Ensure information between customer service, document processing group and customers flow efficiently and accurately.
- Responsible for customer service internally, bookings, documentation, and execution of routing for assigned shipments
- Responsible for ensuring highest quality and accuracy of document processing
- Responsible for identifying and implementing effective service initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Responsible for reviewing all documents
- Responsible for supervising and facilitating the movement of customer cargo in accordance with company policy and procedures ensuring compliance with relevant local, country and international law and processes
- Prepare customer quotations
- Review and update customer profile, SOP?s , rate structures and routing alternatives
- Responsible for account receivable
- Ensure timely communication with branch departments, customers, vendors, government agencies.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 09/09/2019
17.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.