DescriptionResponsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, directing calls to appropriate staff, and sorting mail. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the entire office, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance. This position will multi task a variety of front office activities:
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine the nature of business, and announce guest to appropriate personnel
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Assist administrative assistants with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/ maintaining files
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested
- Receives, sorts, and distributes mail
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills
- Proven job diligence, dedication and attention to detail
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/06/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.