DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Legal Assistant for a local law firm.
This position will be responsible for assisting one of the partners with daily administrative tasks and projects. Applicants must have a background in a legal field to be considered. Full-time, $DOE.
- Administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients
- Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper licensing templates
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Correspond with counsel, court and clients
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Proven working experience as legal assistant
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court systems
- Familiarity with MS Office (Skills testing is required)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must have excellent penmanship
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 12/04/2018
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.