DescriptionOur mission is to support people with disabilities in their effort to contribute to the community through employment, career and retirement opportunities. Our actions increase society?s awareness of human potential.
You will be assisting site supervisors, at assigned sites, ensuring that contract specifications are fulfilled and within budget. Ensures quality and safety standards are met at all times.
- Performs custodial duties at assigned sites
- Leads and directs workers in required custodial duties at assigned sites
- Ensures building security at specified sites
- Assists supervisor as requested and assigned
- Maintains frequent contact with supervisor throughout shift
- Notifies supervisor of any problems encountered in performance of assigned duties
- Ensures sites are cleaned per contract specifications and within established time perimeters
- Ensures safe work practices and compliance with policies and procedures are maintained
Specific Job Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance working quickly while ensuring quality and maintaining customer service
- Ability to make decisions, use independent judgment and/or take independent action, and provide customer service.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes and motivate others to do the same
- Physical ability to operate custodial equipment, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach overhead, climb stairs and make repetitive motions of the arms/hands
- Physical ability to push/pull up to 50 pounds, to lift up to 150 pounds with assistance, and to carry up to 40 pounds regularly throughout a normal workday
Education and/or Experience Required:
- A minimum of 6-12 months experience/training in general custodial service
- A minimum of 6-12 months experience directing others in assigned duties
- High school education or equivalent
This is a full time position. Due to the nature of this position, this is a swing shift position, starting at 3:45pm and working until done, usually working until 10:45pm or later. Starting pay is $11.75 per hour.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 08/24/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.