DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently accepting applications for a Laser Programmer within a company located in the Spokane Valley. This reputable company has been operating since 2007 and provides complete metal fabrication, machining, and finished services.
Wages: $13.50-$17.00 DOE
- Inspect all customer drawings
- Program all jobs and work orders for the lasers
- Load programs into the lasers adjusting joints, speeds and cutting parameters
- Verify quantities of manufactured parts
- Create flat patterns, laser programs and nest count
- Create CAD models to customer specifications and needs
- A minimum of five years experience in sheet metal fabrication, laser cutting or press brake forming
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Project management skills that allow for timely completion of tasks and projects in a fast paced working environment
- ERP knowledge a plus
- Inventory proficient
- MS Office proficient
Wage compensation $13.50-$17 DOE
Please apply online via www.work4psi.com with an updated resume or simply call Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 06/10/2019
13.50 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.