DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you a skilled Laser Operator? We are looking for a candidate like you!
Key Job Functions
As a Laser Operator you will be responsible for the following:
- Lift a minimum of 50lb
- Possess a minimum of 2(+) years working with machinery
- Be computer literate
- Understanding machinery start up and shut down procedures
- Make proper set-ups and adjustments for cutting
- Verify and confirm accurate tolerances and machine functions
- Complete all required safety procedures prior to and during operations
- Communicate all production related items to team and management
- Be able to work from drawings, read and understand manuals and specifications
- Able to accurately detect and troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
- May perform other duties as assigned
(After standard probationary period, the following benefits may be earned)
- Pay starts $13.50-$17.00 DOE
- Pay increase driven by performance
- Long-term career opportunity
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Health Savings Account and 401(k) contributions
- Paid holidays
Please apply online via www.work4psi.com with an updated resume or simply call Lauren at 509-928-0369.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 11/12/2019
13.50 - 17.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.