DescriptionWhat to expect:
General Labor Landscape Construction
- Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
- Able to work as a team with crews ranging from 2 - 20
- Ability to use general hand tools and equipment, such as shovel, pick, power auger and other commonly used tools as needed
- Assist in irrigation preparation and installation
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains and other duties.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water and furniture.
- Valid Driver's License is required
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/23/2020
15.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.