DescriptionWe are currently looking for an experienced, licensed journeyman electrician to join our team. We are a large entertainment company located in the Salem area. We have a large property with a variety of buildings and outside structures.
This is a career opportunity for someone who is looking to be a part of the action. We are a busy group, working to entertain people from all around. Many times, we work with short deadlines, we host large and small events year-round and must ensure all facilities are safe, everything is working properly, and up to spec.
As with most all of our positions, the electrician will be required to be on call nights and weekends, in the event of an emergency. While it is rare, we must be available in the event something happens.
- repair, replace, and install fixtures, wiring, equipment, etc.
- observe and monitor electrical service, equipment, machinery, etc., to ensure everything is working properly and is safe
- review blueprints and building codes and specifications to prepare for required repairs and maintenance
- prepare work orders, negotiate prices, review contracts, and work with outside vendors and suppliers as needed
- inspect structures, equipment, and assess materials as needed
- modify, maintain, install, and repair all electrical distribution systems associated with electrical equipment
- replace defective parts, perform maintenance, and perform new installs
- Inspect, install, and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders, negotiate rates for parts, and work with vendors and outside contractors as needed
- Run cables, install new plugs, jacks, etc.
- Locate existing wiring, outlets, etc. and mark where installs or repairs are needed
- repair and maintain existing electrical wiring, outlets, etc., and perform installs
- direct workers who are assisting with larger jobs, as needed
- work with managers, plumber, vendors and contractors as needed to ensure all maintenance, repairs, and installs are properly and safely completed
- use hand and electrical tools as required for repairs and installs; use specialty equipment as needed to perform certain tasks
- maintain proper documentation and records, keep detailed notes on all projects
- Oregon License
- Minimum of 2 years? experience conducting large projects, installs, repairs or remodels
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time is a plus
- Experience running a large project, remodel or install, is a plus
Pay will depend upon experience. We offer competitive wages, and an attractive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 02/05/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.