DescriptionWe have an immediate need and we are accepting applications for a Lead Custodian to work in the Eugene area. 3-6 months of custodial experience preferred, but we will train those who are motivated, have a positive attitude and are available to work varied evening shifts between the hours of 3:30 p.m.-1:00 a.m. on weeknights and weekends (may require occasional overtime).
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of gender, marital status, race, age, creed, national origin or the presence of disabilities.
- Physical ability to operate custodial equipment
- Move, lift, and carry up to 40 pounds
- Able to stoop, bend, twist, reach, and perform repetitive movement of hands, arms, and shoulders regularly during the shift
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Must have transportation to and from work sites with valid ODL and acceptable driving record.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and multiple background checks.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
apply online at www.personnelsource.com
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, creed, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, source of income, or marital status.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/13/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.