DescriptionThe IT Support Specialist will be primarily responsible for the support of our various software applications including ERP software, SQL Server Databases and other Windows Servers. Work closely with PC/Network technician to troubleshoot and support the health and security of the network as a whole. Report to IT Manager.
- Installs, configures, and maintains network, hardware, and software at various levels, and tests and debugs programs as necessary.
- Responds and assists users with questions and concerns relating to a particular area, such as hardware, software and network stations.
- Provide technical assistance to clients and departments to gather information on potential issues, research potential solutions and work with stakeholders to address the problem.
- Under the supervision and training of the IT Manager, review and analyze organization business needs; confers with users to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions and develop plan of approach.
- Provide initial basic and additional supplemental training to departments regarding the utilization of installed systems as necessary.
- Remain informed of changes in software, hardware, and industry standard requirements to make recommendations for future software and hardware purchases.
- Cross-train with PC/Network Technician to ensure seamless coverage during any absence or emergency situations.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 05/06/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.