DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a Tech Support I to join our client's team!
This position is full-time, temporary on a month to month basis as the company has need to extend.
Provides a wide range of technical support services for customer IoT & MiFi hardware. Using phones, email, & CRM system, serves as the customer's primary interface with their support team. Facilitates RMAs and basic troubleshooting on cellular modems, gateways, and routers. Ensures an excellent customer experience with professional communication and follow-up.
Typical customer use cases include: mobile data services, network security, advanced wireless technologies, wireless video, specialized software applications, systems integration and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Heavy emphasis on professional phone and extensive email correspondence.
- Ability to facilitate discussing and conveying complex technical information effectively over the phone and through email correspondence.
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot mobile data hardware and software.
- Knowledge of various networking technologies including TCP/IP, WLAN and WWAN.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a very high visibility position.
- Comfortable working with large and mission critical accounts.
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic and a sincere interest in building strong relationships and rapport based upon competency and trust.
- Experience with of standard office applications such as MS-Office, Outlook and Windows platforms.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in customer service or customer relations.
- 1-2 years minimum related experience and/or training.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 1-3 Years
Last updated on 12/04/2018
17.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.