- Sort/compile/mail A/R invoices with bill of ladings, samples, and art to customers on daily basis for multiple plants
- Handle large volumes of paper as expeditiously as possible
- Perform other job duties as time permits, e.g. data entry, verifying data entry, filing, reconciliations, etc.
- Prefer applicants with verifiable basic accounting background.
- Pitney-Bowes mail machine
- Label maker
- Computer, Email
- Copy machine, Fax machine
- Accurate 10-key by touch
- Attention to DETAIL and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills mandatory
- Assess discrepancies, resolve issue, and expedite solution to get customer their info
- Ability to multi-task
- Agility and dexterity in sorting/compiling paper accurately
- Good written and verbal English language with emphasis on good grammar
- Good arithmetic skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Analytical capabilities helpful with reconciliations
- Microsoft Excel helpful but not mandatory
- Required to sit 90% of shift
- Occasionally go to Post Office
- Perform other related duties as required or directed
- Follow prescribed safety rules/regulations
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 11/22/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.