DescriptionSummary: The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for compiling and maintaining records of quantity, type, and value of material and/or supplies that the company has in stock as well as overseeing that procedures and processes are followed to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Audit accuracy of labor hours and production quantities on all completed reports which are ready to process
- Post labor, verify vendor P.O.'s match what actually ran, issue and receive actual quantities against all jobs
- Ensure proper processing of all substituted raw materials used on jobs
- Issue labor production quantities and scrap reports
- Receive all materials by entering into SysPro
- Customer samples; ensure all raw materials are properly deducted from inventory
- Organize and file all production reports on a daily basis
- Review and reconcile negative on hand quantities on a daily basis
- Assist in inventory-discrepancy research as directed by Production Scheduler
- Review WIP Report daily to ensure accuracy of all active jobs
- Weekly inventory status; maintain respective spreadsheets and forward updated spreadsheets to these customers on a weekly basis
- Assist Materials Manager on as needed basis, including special projects, tariff code updates,
- Process all manual production reporting.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/26/2019
16.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.