- Prepares all shipments for the day.
- Fills out appropriate paperwork and processes in ERP system.
- Determines best method of shipment according to customer specifications
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains working relationship with all departments.
- Attends monthly all employee Safety Meetings.
- Assemble boxes and other packaging materials.
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
- Perform rework as necessary.
- Run the print to apply machine.
- Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
- Complete necessary paperwork with accuracy.
- Secure completed work in appropriate containers.
- Attach identification labels to finished packaged items.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Follow all SOP?s and work instructions
- Attendance at monthly all employee Safety Meetings
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/10/2021
15.00 - 17.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.