DescriptionWe are looking for a few good people. If you like working with and helping others, then we may have the position for you. We are looking to hire a full time internal Job Coach. This position will provide on-the-job training and support to individuals with disabilities in various company businesses.
Our mission is to support people with disabilities in their effort to contribute to the community through employment, career and retirement opportunities. Our actions increase society?s awareness of human potential.
- Acting as a positive role model for the individual
- Providing hands-on support to the individual while they transition into a new job
- Providing on-going support to the individual as they work at retaining and growing in their job
- Assisting supervisors in the identification and development of natural supports to meet the needs of the individual
- Providing the necessary hands-on support to ensure a positive outcome for the individual
- Maintaining effective communication with the individual, referral source, and designated staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (sign language a plus)
- Ability to conduct assessment instruments and identify barriers
- Ability to train/instruct diverse workforce
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Skills in judgment, decision-making, and balancing multiple priorities
- Physical ability to stand, walk, twist, bend, kneel, grasp and reach
- Physical ability to occasionally push, pull, lift and carry up to forty pounds
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years? experience working with/providing training to individuals with disabilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/24/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.