DescriptionSeeking an inside sales counter person for a well known facility in SE Portland area. Must be computer literate, have knowledge of lumber/wood, and carry a clean MVR report. Completes shipments by processing and loading orders. Lumber Experience is a PLUS!
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must be wiling to be trained on a forklift!
Shift will entail full time hours to include Saturday.
This is a temporary to hire position to start immediately.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/22/2018
13.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.