- Clean rooms, hallways, corridors, stairways, waste dock and other production areas as assigned.
- Sweeps, scrubs, maintains all walk ways inside the plant clear of debris or foreign material with using janitorial supplies and equipment such as mops, buckets, cleaning chemicals, brooms, floor scrubbers and dusters etc.
- Empties wastebaskets, boot scrubbers, and foot baths (refill). Replaces trash can liners, paper towels and replenishes supplies as needed daily.
- Identify areas which need special attention to detail (spot cleaning)
- Transport and dispose of trash to waste disposal area of up to 45 pounds
Experience: 1 to 2 years related experience
Education: High School
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 03/04/2019
12.50 - 13.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.