DescriptionResponsible for compiling, reviewing, and keeping accurate and up-to-date personnel records. Record data for each employee and ensure employment records are completed accurately, forwarded to appropriate departments, and secured. Assist in the recruitment of new personnel, performance management, benefit administration, policy administration, and provide customer service to all employees. Compile and prepare reports on HR data and personnel records. Perform HR functions for the plant under the direction of the corporate Director of HR in support of plant departments. Ensure to follow quality standards for both Laminate Technologies and our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, wage/salary information, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations and ended temp assignments
- Gather personnel records from other departments or employees
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions
- Answer questions regarding pre-employment testing, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Administer leave management program and track hours worked
- Administer and process payroll using ADP
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities
- Request information from previous employers and other references to determine applicants? employment acceptability
- Maintain confidentiality and secure confidential records
- Assist in training and development of employees
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Apply recruiting and selection best practices aiding in the reduction of employee turnover
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of position availability
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and ability to utilize procurement software
- Ability to assist and lead in payroll.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Some College
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 09/03/2019
18.00 - 25.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.