Build working relationships with Sr Hr Manager, HR Assistant, Leadership and recruiters to develop an in-depth understanding of recruiting process.
- Source and review resumes as directed in identifying talent to support business objectives for direct hire.
- Phone screen candidates as directed.
- Communicate the disposition of candidates with Sr Hr Manager, HR Assitant, Recruiters in a timely manner.
- Help as needed coordinating the interview process between recruiters, hiring managers, human resources, as well as internal and external candidates. Ensure all communication is carried throughout the scheduling of interviews.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Excel and Word a must.
- Social media experience a plus.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain a client-focused attitude.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills required to handle coordination of multiple recruiting and administration tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule a plus.
3+ years of direct HR experience required
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 08/14/2019
36.00 - 41.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.