DescriptionThis position will manage the day-to-day operations of the human resource office for a busy manufacturing facility as well as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. This position will be responsible for employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, and jobsite safety
Some duties will include
- Recruiting and staffing
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee relationship management
- Committee facilitation
- Company-employee communication
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, and wellness education
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 10/01/2020
22.00 - 26.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.