DescriptionWe are in search of a hard-working, future focused, passionate individual who cares about helping others. If you are a team player, have experience working in recruiting, or assisting human resource, with experience handling workers' comp documentation, assisting employees, working with work comp insurance, as well as onboarding employees, then we encourage you to apply.
We are safety focused and dedicated to continual improvement. We believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees.
This is a key role within the company. The HR Assistant is key to the success of the company, and the team. The HR assistant will oversee onboarding and recruiting, conduct interviews, lead tours, and run new hire orientations. This position is responsible for handling Workers? Comp, including completing and reviewing documents, ensuring all documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner, in accordance with the law.
- Employee Relations
- HRIS System Management
- Personnel Files
- Disability Documentation
- Workers? Comp Insurance, documentation, employee assistance, and communicating with work comp insurance carrier
Specific Job Skills Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organization, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent use of discretion, decision-making, and independent judgment
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to deliver information in a diverse training setting
- Knowledge of employment and safety laws (i.e., Wage and Hour; OSHA)
- Ability to interpret and analyze relevant laws, guidelines, and policies
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English and Spanish
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 2-4 years previous human resource experience
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, however an HR certification, with previous on the job experience, may be considered in place of a degree
- Prior experience with an HRIS database strongly preferred
Work hours, Monday through Friday, some weekend work and late hours may be required during our busy season.
Work hours, Monday through Friday, some weekend work and late hours may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please go to www.work4psi.com and choose apply online. You can either upload your resume when applying online or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Associate
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 02/28/2019
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.