- Pickup and delivery household goods from / to customer
- Packing household goods at on-site and Portland Branch warehouse
- Loading / unloading shipment and material into / from truck
- Receiving and sorting cargo for small package shipment
- Inspecting cargo for small package shipment
- Making various shipping documents (data entry on PC)
- Other assignments given by Supervisor or Manager depending on the needs of the department.
- Driving small cargo van / truck for delivery/pick up
- Drive forklift at the warehouse
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to work well with co-workers in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Must have excellent (written / verbal) communication skills
- Ability to work accurately in a timely manner
- Basic proficiency in Windows Operating System applications including Word and Excel
- Detail-oriented and able to establish priorities
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Ability to lift boxes (66 lbs)
- Ability to work under stress in a fast paced work environment.
This job posting indicates the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/29/2019
15.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.