DescriptionPersonnel Source is looking for a full-time Home Appliance Service Technician for our Eugene client!
This position is Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, $14+/hr DOE
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed, and repairs can be made.
- Test electrical circuits or components for proper functioning.
- Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts
- Talk to customers or refer to work orders to establish the nature of appliance malfunctions.
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
- Reassemble equipment after repair.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintain repair or maintenance records.
- Observe equipment in operation to detect potential problems.
- Level machines or equipment.
- Connect hoses to equipment or piping.
- Instruct customers regarding operation and care of appliances and provide information such as emergency service numbers.
- Install appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, and stoves.
- Inspect gas systems or components to identify leaks or other potential hazards.
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Excellent communication and ability to comprehend information provided by clients.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Last updated on 02/10/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.