DescriptionGeneral Job Description
- Powder coat processes and production
- Lifting parts onto line to go through powder coating booth and oven
- Taking parts off the line as they come out
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs on a continuous basis.
Education, License, and Certification Requirements:
- High school education, or higher, is preferred.
- Must meet all ISO required training as appropriate.
Environmental Factors and Working Conditions:
- Dusty powder environment in coating booth areas.
- Dust mask or respirator will be required in the coating area
- Back supports and eye protection is required at appropriate times.
Appropriate Work Attire:
- Leather boots that cover the ankle are required.
- Tank tops are not allowed but cut off sleeves are permitted.
- Clothing that displays profanity, obscenities, or anything inappropriate is not permitted.
- Clothing must not have obvious holes or tears. Denim or work pants are required.
- Safety glasses must be worn at all times in the production shop and outside.
- Sweatpants, shorts, and tennis shoes are not allowed.
- Gloves are recommended for some tasks but may be hazardous while performing other tasks.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/23/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.