DescriptionHeavy Duty Forklift Operator
- Operating equipment to move large beams and load or unload trucks
- Operating heavy machinery in loud, hot, cold and dusty environments
- Monitoring process to maintain efficient process operations and meet department quality, cost and production goals
- Performing equipment cleanup and operator basic care including minor maintenance tasks
- Performing equipment changeovers
- Assisting with setup, troubleshooting, and making minor machine adjustments
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area throughout shift
- Must be able and willing to work outside in all weather conditions
- Willing and able to meet the physical and safety requirements of the job while working any shifts, overtime, occasional holidays and weekends
- One year or more of experience working in a manufacturing, industrial, construction, military, or warehouse environment
- Forklift/Front end loader experience required
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/10/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.