DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
Personnel Source is seeking Heavy Assemblers for the telecommunications industry working with an innovative company.
Heavy Assemblers will be responsible for the assembly, inspection, and testing of parts and product. Following specific instructions and quality standards is a must.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Able to stand for entire duration of shift
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of excel
- Previous first article experience a plus but not required
- Previous light assembly experience
- Time management skills
- Able to read and follow specific, detailed instructions
- High attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Experience using hand tools, air tools, pliers, wiring/assembling tools, torque wrenches
- Previous knowledge of working with scopes, quality measuring devices
- Good manual dexterity and small parts handling
- Ability to maintain and work in a very clean environment
- Must be able to lift 75lbs continuously
*All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/24/2018
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.