DescriptionThe Veneer Grader is responsible for receiving, evaluating, auditing, and the maintenance veneer product and inventory throughout the production process to ensure quality standards for both us and our customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) or more years of veneer grading experience
- Able to demonstrate veneer grading, determine dimensional grade of flitch
- Working knowledge of all veneer production
- Ability to work in and maintain a highly functional team environment
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- Highly organized and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/02/2019
16.00 - 18.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.