DescriptionInstall/Sanding/Finishing Hardwood Floors
This is an entry level position with a local, leading hardwood floor company. We are looking for a person who likes to work with their hands and help create a beautiful product for our clients. We are looking for a person who wants to learn a trade and be compensated as their skills grow. In house training to start and as your skills grow formal training schools will be added. The work will include the following.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds
- Ability to use power tools with training safely.
- Valid driver?s license.
- Organized and able to work with others on our team.
- Ability to work out of town on a limited basis. Most projects are in the Eugene Springfield area.
- Can follow directions of supervisor and communicate well with others.
- Installation includes laying out floor properly.
- Nailing of floor using pneumatic nail gun and adhesives.
- Sanding of wood floors with various sanders.
- Finishing of floors with team member.
- Loading and unloading of equipment.
Our client is a family first business that cares about their employees. Along with an hourly wage they offer paid vacation, paid holidays, health care plan including dental and Oregon Saves savings plan, after hire on.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/20/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.