DescriptionIntermediate level skills in a variety of areas such as grounds keeping, landscaping, construction, maintenance and equipment operation.
- Sets up, disassembles and moves temporary structures, furniture, props, equipment, etc., for events. Heavy equipment or tractor operation experience required.
- Provides assistance to facility users and renters.
- Operates and maintains a variety of hand and power tools and equipment.
- Operates tractors, dump trucks, water trucks, fork lifts, man lifts, as well as other small equipment.
- Moves and secures equipment on trailers; fuels and cleans equipment; services machinery; restocks vehicles with needed supplies.
- Performs basic landscaping and grounds maintenance duties.
- Picks up and deliver supplies.
- May assist other trades in minor construction, repair and maintenance of buildings, facilities, grounds and parking lots.
- Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work place.
- Works irregular shifts and responds to after-hours emergency calls as required.
- Adheres to County and departmental policies and procedures as well as safe work practices, policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains effective and positive working relationships with other staff, public officials, the general public and representatives of other agencies.
- Attends and participates in required trainings.
- Has regular and reliable attendance.
- Overtime may be required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent supplemented by one year of work related experience
Licenses, Certificates and Other
Possession of a current Oregon Driver?s License and an acceptable driving record. Possession of Forklift Operator Certification within six months of hire.
Must be flexible to work any day/night of the week and weekends depending on event schedule.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/02/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.