Food Processing Associate will support the blending, portioning, and packing of produce to be merchandised and sold at local grocery markets. They will be responsible for washing, rinsing and sanitizing food processing equipment and work stations.
Food Handling Duties
- Harvesting produce
- Blending multiple types of produce
- Portioning produce
- Packaging produce
- Cleaning and sanitizing work area and tools
Preferred experience and qualifications
- Interest in food, horticulture, and being a part of a growing local business.
- Experience with food processing good manufacturing processes
- Comfortable working alone and as part of a larger team.
- Results-driven and independent thinker.
- Ability to perform basic math calculation to determine ratios and convert units.
- Integrity, good time management, detail oriented and organizational skills.
- Reliable transportation and work schedule.
- Repeated 30-50 lbs lifting
- Practices good personal and food hygiene
- Practices good work safety habits
- Washington State Food Handlers Card
*This work requires good vision, hearing, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, lifting, walking/driving and the ability to work standing a 9+ hour day in varying conditions.
Part time: 2-4 days / week. Schedule may vary but generally as follows:
- Mondays 10-6 ? Mandatory work shift
- Tuesday 8-4:30 ? Preferred but optional work shift
- Wednesday 10-6, Mandatory work shift
- Friday 8-4:30 ? Preferred but optional work shift
- Saturday 8-4:30 ? Mandatory work shift
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 12/19/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.