DescriptionWe are hiring for a fun and professional environment offering steady hours with the opportunity to meet a wide variety of people. If you enjoy customer service and making people smile, this could be a great fit for you!
The Retail Product Specialist is responsible for assigned daily store activities; customer service, sales, stocking, inventory, and keeping the store looking it's best.
To be successful, candidates must have at least 1-year retail or customer service experience with a history of growth and personal development.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Product knowledge, Sales, Customer Care and Service Sales as well as cash handling transactions on a POS system
- Store Opening and/or Closing duties
- Participation in on-going Inventory audits, controls and reporting
- Stocking supplies and maintaining displays and merchandise
- Providing a welcoming customer experience
Full time positions currently open.
***Must be over 21
Conversion in 400 hours
Benefits available after hire on
Great Benefits Package! Health insurance Dental insurance Vision insurance
- Paid Sick/Vacation days
- Medical Plan (Company pays a portion, the employee pays a portion - waiting period is backdated to when they start as a temp)
- Dental Plan (Employee paid - the waiting period is backdated to when they start as a temp)
- Vision Plan (Employee paid - the waiting period is backdated to when they start as a temp)
- Mercy Flights (Annual enrollment at the beginning of the year only)
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 07/06/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.