DescriptionAbout the Job and Responsibilities:
This position is primarily responsible for the assembly, testing, and inspection of all carbon vane vacuum pumps. Will also be partly responsible for polishing mirrors, deburring parts, and any other assistance needed throughout the Machine Shop.
- Vacuum pump assembly, testing, and performance inspection.
- Deburring and visual inspection of machined parts.
- Maintain current Kan Ban inventory system in pump room.
- Optical mirror polishing.
- Brazing of brass parts and soldering wire.
- Operation of chop saw and band saw.
- Assist shipping/receiving department.
- Prep parts for anodize and shipping.
- Gets along with others.
- Good communication skills.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 40 pounds. Objects weighing between 41 & 70 pounds require a two-person lift.
- General duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications including but not limited to:
- No previous knowledge to vacuum pumps are required, but mechanical ability and ability to follow written procedures are very important.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required.
Must pass drug and back ground screens including THC.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/08/2021
15.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.