DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
Tile manufacturing company is hiring for a Glaze Prep Production Operator within a team environment for a fast-paced tile business in the Spokane Valley.
- Established company operating since 1965
- Great day shift! 9am-5:30pm (2 weeks training) 7am-3:30pm regular shift
- Evenings + weekends off
- Opportunity to transition into a variety of additional roles
- Wage growth plan based on longevity, attendance and performance
- Prepare glaze base per specific mixing instructions
- Operate glaze prep mixers and tools
- Clean out glaze muck
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lb on a regular basis and operating within full upper body mobility
- Must be able to perform repetitive movements
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Respirator fit required
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to work in a repetitive, dusty, and fast-paced environment
- Previous manufacturing, production, assembly and labor experience a plus but not required
Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this. If you feel this would be a better fit for someone you know, please pass this message along and encourage them to apply!
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 02/27/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.