DescriptionOne Resume. One Interview. Real Connections.
We are currently hiring for a Glaze Prep Operator within a team environment for a fast-paced tile manufacturing company in the Spokane Valley.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply!
Now accepting applications for entry level and skilled candidates who are eager to learn and enjoy working in a fast-paced, gritty production environment.
Regular shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
- Established company operating since 1965
- Fulltime, stable shifts available (long term potential for the right candidate)
- Opportunity to grow in skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lb
- Respirator fit required
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to work in a repetitive, dusty, and fast-paced environment
- Previous manufacturing, production, assembly and labor experience a plus but not required
*All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a nationwide criminal background check. Personnel Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: At Least 1 Year
Last updated on 06/10/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.