Acts as General Manager of Production Linen Service and directs the business of the cooperative in accordance with the policies, goals and objectives formulated and/or approved by the Board of Directors.
- Direct and supervise all activities of BUSINESS. Develop the basic objectives, policies and operating plan through which the cooperative can achieve its stated objectives.
- Maintain a solid financial structure for the cooperative. Prepares and administers the annual operating budget, capital expenditures budget and linen replacement budget.
- Prepares annual business plan specifying key performance targets for each major component of the business (i.e., production, customer service, personnel, safety and other).
- Annually reviews the long-term future of the cooperative to ensure proper planning of anticipated major changes in the cooperative.
- Oversees the preparation and maintenance of necessary accounting and financial records. Maintains necessary business relationships with the cooperative?s banking institutions.
- Ensures plant safety and compliance with all Local, State and Federal statutes, laws and regulations.
- Works to assist customers in developing systems that maximize utilization efficiencies while minimizing costs.
- Identifies, communicates and drives implementation of capital investments and improvement projects.
- Coach and develop Supervisors and Leads in proficiency of laundry production and problem resolution.
- Motivate employees to achieve production goals.
- Determine root causes for safety, production and maintenance issues.
- Life safety of employees, building and equipment.
- Cost effective management of the cooperative, ensuring solid financial structure.
- Efficient and consistent production methodologies.
- High quality of product and customer service.
- Corporate compliance.
- Provides senior leadership for the organization as a whole and for group development.
- As assigned by the Board of Directors. May include but not limited to oversight of acquisitions, expansions and project management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Job RequirementsEducation Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Last updated on 08/28/2018
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.