- Cleaning/pressure washing trucks and trailers; surface cleaning of building, and sidewalks. Maintain equipment: check unit oil, etc.
- Clean and detail trucks for new drivers.
- Equip trucks with tie down equipment.
- Keep trash cans in the yard and shop empty.
- Empty scrap barrels.
- Annual inspections on gluebags.
- Check records to make sure bags due for services.
- Locate trailer to put bag on.
- Roll out bag and inspect bottom side.
- Put bag and trailer on incline to drain.
- Hang bag to drain resin.
- Put pole inside bag.
- Go through bag with squeegee or putty knife whichever is necessary to clean out bag.
- Assemble gluebag.
- Fill and pressure test bag per SOP.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 02/23/2021
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.