DescriptionPersonnel Source is currently seeking an experienced Front Desk Receptionist to fill an opening with a construction machine dealer in Kent, Washington. The ideal candidate should have previous front desk / reception experience.
Requirements of the Front Desk Receptionist
- Previous phone answering / transferring experience
- Good phone etiquette
- Comfortable with computer functions
- Must be good at multi-tasking
- Microsoft office experience
- Pass a Background check // drug screen
Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist
- Answer phone and transfer calls as needed
- Greet every customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- Answer emails
- Run reports via excel
- Order supplies, materials, meals, etc.
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 08/06/2021
18.00 - 20.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at email@example.com. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.