DescriptionForklift Drivers Needed
Ready to work for a great company? One that invests in its employees? Ready to be a part of a forward-thinking company that offers amazing benefits, many perks, and on the job advancement? If so, then we encourage you to apply today.
Working Conditions: This is a fast-paced environment, there may be times forklift drivers will be required to get off and, on the forklift, numerous times though out the day to label or wrap pallets. Drivers may also be required to assist in other areas as needed to ensure the team stays on track.
Forklift drivers are required to always be aware, drive safely, and be on the watch for workers walking in or near the forklift paths. All employees are expected to adhere to all safety regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous, verifiable forklift experience
- Ability to pass the company?s written and drive test to become forklift certified
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where you may be required to: move around a lot, step up and down repeatedly, or stand in one spot, walk a lot through-out the day, sit for long periods of time on a forklift, use of your hands repetitively to maneuver the forklift controls
- Able to lift to 35 lbs., sometimes repetitively
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
Basic Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Driving a forklift daily to load and unload trucks, move pallets of inventory, remove empty crates and pallets
- Assist with moving cases of product and or packaging materials as needed
- Keep the production lines supplied with pallets of inventory and packaging supplies as needed
- Assist with palletizing and wrapping pallets as needed
- Must adhere to all safety policies, report any safety issues
For those interested, please go to our website at www.work4psi.com and apply online. Once we receive your application we will call you in for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/19/2019
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.