DescriptionResponsible for the loading and unloading of raw material, stacking full and empty bins and drums, transportation of raw material to and from designated areas, and following established sanitation and safety procedures. Valid State issued driver's license required.
- Lot location inventory
- Checks equipment prior to shift on a daily basis and completes equipment check list.
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of trucks with raw material and empty bins or drums.
- Transportation of raw material to and from designated areas.
- Cleans fruit storage areas when necessary.
- Responsible for forklift fueling and cleaning procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that bins have tags and are not mixed with unlike varieties.
- Complies with all established PPE, GMP, Sanitation and Safety policies and procedures.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by lead or supervisor without use of a forklift.
- Ability to complete appropriate check lists and reports.
View Video from the Job!
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 09/21/2021
15.00 - 16.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.