DescriptionWe have several openings for Forklift/Warehouse workers in Albany, Oregon. These are fulltime positions; we have both day shift and night shift positions available. We are looking for hardworking, responsible, dedicated employees, with forklift experience to work at a cold storage facility in Albany.
Responsible for stacking/palletizing pallets, helping to load and unload trucks, assist with inventory counts, replenishing stock, etc. In this position, employees are moving all day, throughout the day, this is a very active position with getting off and on the forklift, lifting cases, wrapping pallets, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving ? unloading inbound shipments and moving to proper storage locations in freezer
- Checking ? ensure shipped/received product matches order paperwork
- Order Picking ? pulling and preparing product for shipment as needed
- Loading ? moving product efficiently from staging and storage areas
- Equipment ? maintaining forklift and warehouse equipment daily
- Inventory ? keeping appropriate records of where product is located, what shipped and what was received, throughout the day
- Safety ? maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work area
Skills & Expectations
- Detail oriented
- Safety focused
- Strong math skills
- At least 1 year of verifiable forklift experience
- Ability to work both alone and within a team
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. repeatedly, throughout the day
- Ability to stand, walk, and move around all day
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, and kneel repeatedly throughout the day, as
- Meded to perform required job duties
- Ability to withstand varying temperatures (this position works inside a warehouse which can be very cold, as well as outside on and around the dock areas, which can be warm, in order to perform daily job duties)
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Pay will depend upon experience, pay range is $14-$15 to start. Work is full time, Monday through Friday, working at our Albany, Oregon location.
To apply, you can go to our website at www.work4psi.com and choose apply online. For more information, you can contact us at 503-485-2175.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 04/30/2019
14.00 - 15.00
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.