DescriptionFood Production Worker performance is performed in a cold environment (about 45 to 50 degrees) and is repetitive. Interested candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time. Production operates?Monday through Friday with occasional?Saturdays?and has 2 shifts (day and swing) with various working hours.
- Performs a variety of routine tasks in food manufacturing including cutting, trimming, mixing, inspecting, sorting, packaging and casing of product.
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment used to produce food products.
- Check container weights, dates, and labels for accuracy and record data in logs.
- Able to read and write and understand English
- Able to solve simple mathematical equations involving percentages.
- Highly Motivated and Energetic
- Mechanically Inclined.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Have the drive to learn and grow with the company
- Able to comprehend and take directions
- Flexibility in schedule and can work different hours.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 06/03/2020
Pay determined upon experience.
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.