DescriptionWAREHOUSE WORKER -FORKLIFT DRIVER -must have a valid drivers license
- Unload inbound shipments safely and receive according to Receiving Procedures.
- Move product to storage locations, efficiently stack and store product, and accurately record storage locations for purposes of inventory control.
- Pull and prepare product for shipping, transfer or usage by manufacturing (staging) ensuring that the exact item and quantity is pulled and shipped, transferred or staged.
- Efficiently, safely and with minimum damage, move products or materials from/into staging , storage or on to transportation.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory accuracy , control and security is maintained. Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts when required.
- Inspect Power Industrial Truck (PIT) before usage, keep equipment, tools and company property neat and clean. Change and charge PIT batteries as needed.
- Sorting, wrapping, packing, repacking as needed. Sort and repair pallets when necessary.
Job RequirementsEducation Required: High School
Experience Required: Entry Level
Last updated on 10/27/2020
15.50 - 16.50
Are you interested in this position? Please complete our On-Line Application. Please note that your application will remain on file for 90 days for consideration for any of our open positions that match your qualifications.
If you have completed our on-line application in the last 90 days you can send a letter of interest to the recruiter hiring for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your resume with your email or application.
Personnel Source, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.